Any person aggrieved, or any taxpayer affected, by any decision of the Board of Adjustment, may at any time within 30 days after the Board has rendered its decision, file a complaint for special action in the Superior Court to review the legislative body or Board decision, as provided in A.R.S. § 9-462.06. Filing the complaint does not stay proceedings on the decision sought to be reviewed, but the court may, on application, grant a stay and on final hearing may affirm or reverse, in whole or in part, or modify the decision reviewed.
(Ord. 2009-01, passed 4-13-2009; Am. Ord. 2020-01, passed 4-13-2020)