The commission may, at the discretion of the council, employ necessary help whose salaries, wages, and other necessary expenses shall be provided for by adequate reservation of funds made by the council from public funds. If said plan commission shall deem it advisable to secure technical advice or services, it may be done upon authority from the council and reservation of funds by the council therefor. (Ord. 0-15-013, 9-14-2015)