16.10.020: APPLICATION:
   A.   An application for a boundary line adjustment must be filed with the city engineer on a designated form along with such other information as may be required. The application must include a current title report for the affected properties and three (3) copies of a scaled drawing of the proposed adjustment showing the following:
      1.   All existing and proposed boundaries of the affected lots with dimensions;
      2.   All existing structures with dimensions and distances to existing and proposed boundaries;
      3.   Existing sewer and water services to the affected lots;
      4.   Existing street frontages and accesses of each lot.
   B.   The city engineer will refer copies of the application to the planning director and building official for review and comment. (Ord. 3485, 2014)