Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Board shall consist of five members whose term shall be on a calendar year basis. The members shall be as follows.
(A) The Mayor of the city shall, with the approval of the City Council, appoint five members.
(1) One member shall be appointed for a term of one year;
(2) One for a term of two years;
(3) One for a term of three years; and
(4) Two for a term of four years.
(5) However, after the first appointments, all subsequent appointments shall be for a term of four years.
(B) Any vacancies which occur shall be filled by the appointing authority of the vacating member.
(Prior Code, § 35.91) (Ord. passed 12-18-2000)