Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any person to smoke or use any tobacco product in the following places:
(1) Any city-owned, operated, or leased building;
(2) Any city-owned park or trail maintained by the city in the area where playground equipment is located;
(3) Within 25 feet of the entrance to any building owned, operated, or leased by the city or within 25 feet of any city-owned park or trail in the area where playground equipment is located;
(4) In any vehicle owned or leased by the city; and
(5) In any public outdoor area where people gather, including bleachers, sports venues, and Market Square, where notice is posted in a manner consistent with division (B).
(B) Notice shall be given by posting written "NO SMOKING. NO TOBACCO PRODUCTS." signs at or near the main entrance of each building or outdoor area. Each letter in the sign shall be at least 1.5 inches in height. Notice shall be given on all rules and regulations signs located in all parks.
(Ord. 03-2015-20, passed 3-24-15)