§ 156.022  UTILITIES.
   If the applicant is not the owner of the land to be disturbed and the anticipated land- disturbing activity involves the construction of utility lines for the provision of water, sewer, gas, telecommunications, or electrical service, the draft erosion and sedimentation control plan may be submitted without the written consent of the owner of the land, so long as the owner of the land has been provided prior notice of the project.
(Ord. 2020-09-07, passed 9-21-20)