Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It is unlawful, and punishable as provided in this chapter, for any person under 21 years of age to drive, operate, or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle within the city limits who:
(1) Has any measurable quantity of alcohol in the person's blood or breath at the time of a test administered within two hours after an arrest of the person;
(2) Exhibits evidence of being under the influence of any other intoxicating substance as shown by analysis of a specimen of the person's blood, breath, saliva, or urine in accordance with the provisions of 47 O.S. §§ 752 and 759; or
(3) Exhibits evidence of the combined influence of alcohol and any other intoxicating substance.
(B) (1) As used in this section, the term OTHER INTOXICATING SUBSTANCE means any controlled dangerous substance as defined in the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Act, 63 O.S. §§ 2-101 et seq., or any other substance, other than alcohol, which is capable of being ingested, inhaled, injected or absorbed into the human body and is capable of adversely affecting the central nervous system, vision, hearing, or other sensory or motor function.
(2) As used in this section, the term TEST means a blood, breath, saliva or urine test or tests for the purpose of determining the presence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, administered in accordance with the provisions of 47 O.S. §§ 751 and 752.
(3) For the purpose of this section, evidence that there was at the time of the test, any measurable quantity of alcohol is prima facie evidence that said person is guilty of driving under the influence while under age.
(4) For purposes of this section, the term ANY MEASURABLE QUANTITY OF ALCOHOL IN THE PERSON'S BLOOD OR BREATH shall mean an alcohol concentration of two-hundredths or more in the blood or the breath; and alcohol concentration shall mean grams of alcohol per 100 milliliters of blood, or grams of alcohol per 210 liters of breath.
(C) A blood or alcohol test shall be admissible as provided for in 47 O.S. §§ 751 et seq.
(47 O.S. § 6-106.4) (Ord. 97-04, passed 2-17-97; Am. Ord. 98-49, passed 12-21-98) Penalty, see § 71.999