Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It is an offense punishable as hereafter set forth for any family recreation center operator, manager, or person having supervisory control thereof, or employee, to do or permit to be done any of the following acts:
(1) Violate any of the provisions of this chapter;
(2) Violate any of the statutes of the state;
(3) Operate or be open for operation during hours other than specified as follows:
(a) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight;
(b) Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. the following Saturday morning;
(c) Saturday - 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. the following Sunday morning; and
(d) Sunday - 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight;
(4) Permit any person not an employee to be or remain on the premises or in that portion of the premises wherein the recreation activities take place more than 15 minutes after closing time;
(5) Permit on the premises any beer or intoxicating alcoholic beverage, or any intoxicated person; or
(6) Permit on the premises any person under the age of 16 years during a public school day prior to 3:00 p.m., except when accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or as part of a recognized school sponsored activity.
(B) Any person, firm, corporation, association, partnership, or joint venture or operator, co-operator, manager, employee, or member thereof who shall violate any of the provisions of this section shall be guilty of an offense, and upon conviction thereof shall be punishable by a fine and costs as provided in this code.
(`83 Code, § 9-306) (Ord. 789, passed 4-21-80; Am. Ord. 2017-21, passed 9-5-17) Penalty, see § 10.99