Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Submission to City Council. The City Manager shall prepare and submit to the City Council a five (5) year capital program no later than the final date for submission of the budget.
(B) Contents. The capital program shall include:
(1) A clear general summary of its contents;
(2) A list of all capital improvements and other capital expenditures which need to be undertaken during the five (5) fiscal years next ensuing, with appropriate supporting information as to the necessity for each, regardless of whether funding is available for any such capital expenditure or improvement;
(3) Cost estimates and recommended time schedules for each improvement or other capital expenditure;
(4) Method of financing, upon which each capital expenditure is to be reliant; and
(5) The estimated annual cost of operating and maintaining the facilities to be constructed or acquired.
(C) The above shall be revised and extended each year with regard to capital improvements still pending or in process of construction or acquisition.
(Amended by Res. 2002-15, passed 9-3-02 and approved by the Electorate November 4, 2002)