§ 154.02  DEFINITIONS.
   Unless specifically defined below, words or phrases used in this chapter shall be interpreted to give them the meaning they have in common usage and to give this chapter its most reasonable application.
   CITY. The city of Claremore, Oklahoma.
   CITY CLERK. The City Clerk for the city of Claremore or an authorized representative.
   CITY ENGINEER. The City Engineer for the city of Claremore or his authorized representative.
   EARTH CHANGE. Excavating, grading, regrading, landfilling, berming, diking or clearing of land within the City of Claremore. EARTH CHANGE shall include the removal of trees, and activities commonly called "cleaning" and "grubbing," within the flood plain boundaries.
   EARTH CHANGE PERMIT. A permit issued by the city authorizing an earth change.
   TRACT. Any parcel of land subject to the provisions of this chapter.
(Ord. 99-43, passed 8-2-99; Am. Ord. 2003-26, passed 8-18-03)