15.08.030   Gas fitters—License.
   Any person,  firm or corporation engaging in the business of installing, maintaining or repairing gas piping equipment, or appliances, shall first apply to the city clerk for a license to engage in such business and do such work and shall pay to the city clerk the sum of fifteen dollars as an annual fee. Said license shall be renewed annually on a calendar year basis.
(Ord. 421 § 1(part),  1989:    Ord. 299 § 1(part),  1967: Ord. 296 § 3(part),  1966) .