13.04.045   Water service—Temporary discontinuance.
   A city water user who desires the temporary discontinuance of their water service shall pay the shut-off fee. The water will be turned off at the curb box or by locking the meter. The water user shall continue to pay the monthly minimum billing payment until that property’s portion of any bonded indebtedness relating to the Chinook water system has been fully paid. 
(Ord. 528 §2, 2017: Ord. 502 §4, 2006)