11.08.020   Application for permit—Fee.
   To obtain such permit, an application must be filed in the office of the city clerk.
   The application shall:
   A.   State the purpose for which the public way is to be excavated in,  cut through, or broken open;
   B.   State the size and area of the proposed opening;
   C.   State the exact location of the proposed opening;
   D.   Be signed by the applicant; and
   E.   Be accompanied by an application fee as established by resolution of the city council.
(Ord. 508 § 2, 2007: Ord. 265 § 2,  1959).