In all R Districts, so-called entranceway structures, including but not limited to walls, columns and gates, marking entrances to single-family subdivisions or multiple housing projects may be permitted and may be located in a required yard, except as provided in § 154.112, provided that such entranceway structures shall comply to all codes and ordinances of the city, be approved by the Building Inspector and a permit issued.
(`73 Code, 15.325, § 5.122)  (Ord. eff. 8-1-67; Am. Ord. passed 1973)