Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The City Manager shall prepare his report and set forth therein:
(1) A schedule of all property affected by the proposed improvement and the owners thereof;
(2) The assessed valuation of each parcel of land and any tax delinquencies thereon and whether such land is improved or unimproved; and
(3) Such other information as Council may have requested.
(B) The City Manager shall present this report and the plans and specifications to the Council together with his recommendations as to:
(1) What proportion of the cost should be paid by special assessment and what part, if any, should be a general obligation of the city;
(2) The number of installments to which the assessment should be spread;
(3) The anticipated interest rate thereon; and
(4) The lands which should be included in the special assessment district.
(`73 Code, 12.207, § 1.107) (Am. Ord. passed 5-11-99)