Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Conditions which are designed to ensure compliance with the intent of this subchapter and other regulations of the City of Charlevoix may be imposed on site plan approval.
(B) Conditions imposed shall be based on the following criteria:
(1) Ensure that public services and facilities affected by the proposed land use and site plan will not be adversely affected.
(2) Ensure that the use is compatible with adjacent land uses and activities.
(3) Protect natural resources, the health, safety, welfare and social and economic well- being of those who will use the land use or activity under consideration, residents and landowners immediately adjacent to the proposed land use or activity, and the community as a whole.
(4) Ensure compatibility between the proposed use or activity and the rights of the city to perform its governmental functions.
(5) Meet the intent and purpose of the City of Charlevoix Zoning Ordinance, be related to the regulations and standards established in the ordinance for the land use or activity under consideration and be necessary to ensure compliance with those standards.
(6) Ensure compliance with the intent of other city ordinances that are applicable to the site plan.
(7) Ensure compatibility with other uses of land in the vicinity.
(Prior Code, § 5.121) (Ord. 822, passed 10-19-2020)