The City Manager, or a designee of the City Manager, shall issue the self-fueling license after the City Manager has determined that there will be compliance with the applicable minimum standards and that the financial assurances as described in the minimum standards have been met.
(Prior Code, § 2.302)  (Ord. 755, passed 2-20-2012)