Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) All construction shall be accomplished in compliance with the provisions of this subchapter.
(2) Pursuant to I.C. 22-13-2-6, this subchapter shall not apply to industrialized building systems or mobile structures certified under I.C. 22-15-4; however, the provisions of this subchapter and the rules promulgated by the Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission do apply to any construction related to an industrialized building system or mobile structure not certified under I.C. 22-15-4.
(3) Pursuant to I.C. 22-13-2-9, this subchapter is not applicable to regulated amusement devices, regulated boilers, regulated pressure vessels, or regulated lifting devices.
(B) Authority. The Executive Director is hereby authorized and directed to administer and enforce the following:
(1) All of the provisions of this subchapter.
(2) Variances granted in accordance with I.C. 22-13-2-11.
(3) Orders issued under I.C. 22-12-7.
(Ord. 2013-14, passed 8-19-2013)