Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Funding for the Department of Storm Water Management's activities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Storm water user’s fees;
(2) Civil penalties and damage assessments imposed for or arising from the violation of the town's Storm Water Management ordinance;
(3) Soil and Erosion Control Plan permit fees;
(4) Compliance inspection fees;
(5) Taxes levied pursuant to I.C. 8-1.5-5 or other relevant authority;
(6) Revenue bonds issued pursuant to I.C. 8-1.5-5; and
(7) Other funds or income obtained from federal, state, local, and/or private sources as provided by law or from grants, or revolving funds.
(B) To the extent that the storm water drainage fees collected are insufficient to construct needed storm water drainage facilities, the cost of the same may be paid from the town funds as may be determined by the Town Council.
(Ord. 2004-4, passed 3-1-2004; Am. Ord. 2008-10, passed 11-17-2008)