Skip to code content (skip section selection)
All streets constructed or reconstructed shall meet the standards of subsection A or B of this section:
A. Local residential streets:
1. Pavement type: Rigid.
2. Subbase: None.
3. Base: Two inches (2") of sand or light gravel as required by the village.
4. Pavement: Six inches (6") nonreinforced portland cement concrete pavement.
5. Required pavement width: Twenty eight feet (28').
B. Flexible pavement:
1. Subbase: None.
2. Base: Five inches (5") BAM (MS 1500).
3. Pavement: Two inches (2") class I (MS 1700).
4. Required pavement width: Twenty eight feet (28').
C. Each street shall be graded, drained, constructed and surfaced in accordance with subsections A and B of this section. (1995 Code § 5.402)