Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The statement of financial interests shall include the following information of the preceding calendar year:
(1) The name, current business address, business telephone number and home address of the filer;
(2) The title of the filer’s office, office sought or position of employment;
(3) The occupation of the filer and the filer’s spouse;
(4) Information that identifies each source of income of the filer and the filer’s immediate family members exceeding $5,000 during the preceding calendar year, and the nature of the income (e.g., salary, commission, dividends, retirement fund distribution and the like); and
(5) The name and address of any business located within the state in which the filer or any member of the filer’s immediate family had applicable income at any time during the preceding calendar year.
(B) Nothing in this section shall be construed to require any officer or employee to disclose any specific dollar amounts, nor the names of individual clients or customers of businesses listed as sources of income.
(1993 Code, § 2.02.160) (Ord. 96-08-01, passed - -)