Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No street vendor shall:
(1) Place signs anywhere other than the street vendor's place of business;
(2) Place more than one sign on each of four sides of the street vendor's temporary shelter, stand, vehicle or cart.
(3) Place a sign greater than ten square feet on any side of the street vendor's temporary shelter, stand, vehicle or cart.
(4) Place signs on vehicles other than the vendor's registered sales structure or within the road right-of-way;
(5) Place signs within ten feet of a crosswalk, alleyway, or fire hydrant; or
(6) Place signs in any way that obstructs or impedes vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
(B) One hand held sign is allowed for each approaching travel direction but in no instance shall more than two hand held signs be allowed.
(C) Hand held signs may only be used on the sidewalk; they shall not be used in the vehicular right of way; including travel lanes, bike lanes, or parking areas.
(Ord. 450, passed 4-8-2019) Penalty, see § 115.99