Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No street vendor shall:
(1) Occupy an area within ten feet of a crosswalk, alleyway or building doorway;
(2) Obstruct or impede vehicular or pedestrian traffic;
(3) Leave a location without first picking up, removing and disposing of all trash and refuse remaining within a 25-foot radius of their vending area. Each vendor shall be responsible for maintaining a 25-foot radius around their vending area clean of any trash or debris;
(4) Make any loud noise for the purpose of advertising or attracting attention to their wares;
(5) Leave their shelter, stand, vehicle or cart unattended;
(6) Sell from any location other than the registered location;
(7) Solicit or conduct business with any persons in motor vehicles located within any traffic lane on a public street;
(8) Unreasonably interfere with or obstruct the free flow of pedestrian traffic or access to businesses; or
(9) Violate any federal, state or local ordinance, statute or regulation.
(B) If vending on private property, the street vendor must prominently display a copy of the affected property owner's written permission for placement of the street vendor's temporary shelter, stand, vehicle or cart at the vending location.
(Ord. 450, passed 4-8-2019) Penalty, see § 115.99