Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
App. 2.7.  Construction of roadways outside corporate limits.
   (a)   The Town of Cary may appropriate funds not otherwise limited as to use by law to construct roadways in areas outside its corporate boundaries and outside its extraterritorial planning and zoning jurisdiction only if those roadways are owned by the State of North Carolina and maintained by the Department of Transportation.
   (b)   The Town of Cary may, but is not required to, participate in the right-of-way and construction cost of a State highway improvement approved by the Board of Transportation under G.S. 143B-350(f)(4).
(N.C.S.L. Ch. 2001-245)