The Zoning Administrator may issue a temporary zoning certificate for any use in any district based on hardship resulting from the destruction of any existing building or structure by fire, wind storm, flood, explosion, or act of public enemy or accident. Any such use established under this section on property that is zoned for such use shall not establish any basis for a permanent change to the zoning classification.
(Ord. 2019-05, passed 12-12-2019)