Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The purpose of this chapter is to:
(A) Promote the health, safety, morals, and the general welfare of the community, by regulating and restricting:
(1) The height, number of stories, and size of buildings and other structures;
(2) The percentage of lot that may be occupied;
(3) The density of population;
(4) The size of lots, yards, courts, and other open spaces; and
(5) The location and use of buildings, structures, and land for trade, industry, residence, and other purposes.
(B) Provide for adequate light and air;
(C) Prevent congestion and undue crowding of land;
(D) Secure safety from fire, panic, and other danger; and
(E) Conserve the value of property.
(Ord. 2019-06, passed 12-12-2019)