Amendments to this Zoning Code shall only be initiated in one of the following ways:
   (a)   By the filing of an application by all owners or lessees of property or developers with an option or a signed purchase contract on such property within the area proposed to be changed or affected by said amendment.  If the applicant is not the property owner, the property owner shall sign the application.
   (b)   By the adoption of a motion by the Planning Commission.
   (c)   By the adoption of a resolution by the Carlisle Council.
      (Ord. 8-13. Passed 5-14-13.)