Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) When signs are erected in the following locations reading substantially "No Parking, Tow-Away Zone", no person shall park or stand any vehicle on the following parts of streets at any time, including, but not limited to Sundays and Holidays.
(1) Both sides of Buffalo Street from Peace Street north to Groves Street.
(2) Both sides of Capitol Street from Peace Street north to Groves Street.
(3) Both sides of Dallas Street from Grand Saline Street east to Main Street.
(4) Both sides of Tyler Street from Grand Saline Street east to Main Street.
(5) Both sides of Terrell Street from Grand Saline Street east to Trade Days Blvd.
(6) Both sides of Groves Street from Grand Saline Street east to Trade Days Blvd.
(B) Towing provisions. The Police Department is directed to cause to be towed away any vehicle found parked or standing in violation of division (A) above; and the owner of such vehicle shall be civilly liable to the person doing such towing for the reasonable cost thereof.
(C) Penalties. Any person violating any provision of this schedule shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and punished by a fine not less than $5 nor more than $500 for each offense, and a separate offense shall be deemed committed each day during or on which a violation occurs or continues.
(Ord. 2009-14, passed 4-23-2009)