§ 155.122  APPEALS; HOW TAKEN.
   In accordance with KRS 100.261, an appeal to the Board of Zoning Adjustment may be taken by any person, firm or corporation aggrieved, or by any governmental office, department, board or bureau affected by any decision of the Building Inspector based in whole or in part upon the provisions of this chapter. The appeal shall be taken by filing with the Board of Zoning Adjustment. A notice of appeal, specifying the grounds thereof, shall be filed within 30 days from the date upon which the notice of refusal of building permit or notice of refusal of certificate of occupancy is mailed by the Building Inspector; and failure to file notice of appeal within 30 days shall constitute a waiver of the right to appeal. The Building Inspector shall transmit to the Board all papers constituting the record upon which the action appealed was taken. The Board shall fix a reasonable time for the hearing of the appeal, give public notice thereof as well as due notice to the parties in interest, and decide the same within a reasonable time. Upon the hearing, any person or party may appear in person or by agent or by attorney.
(2000 Code, App. B, § 103)