Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) There is hereby established a continuous inventory in the City of Campbell for all departments; requiring the head of each department to furnish an original inventory of all furniture, fixtures, machinery, equipment and supplies on hand as of January 15, 1976, and thereafter a continuous inventory of same including any and all purchases furnished to be submitted to the Mayor, Director of Administration, and Council quarterly, to-wit: April 15th, July 15th, October 15th and January 15th of each year.
(b) It shall be the duty of the following department heads to furnish said inventory and quarterly reports, to-wit:
(2) Director of Administration.
(3) Director of Finance.
(4) Director of Law.
(5) Clerk of Council.
(6) Judge, Campbell Municipal Court.
(7) Director of Taxation.
(8) Police Chief.
(9) Fire Chief.
(10) Superintendent of Water Works Plant.
(11) Superintendent of Streets and Parks.
(12) Superintendent of Waste Water Treatment Plant.
(13) Health Commissioner for the Health Department.
(14) Engineering Aide.
(15) Chairman, Civil Service Commission.
(Ord. 75-6746. Passed 11-19-75.)