Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) This chapter shall apply to vehicles in possession of persons other than owners of the vehicles and to abandoned vehicles as defined in § 93.02.
(B) This chapter shall not apply to any vehicle:
(1) In operable condition specifically adapted or constructed for operation on privately owned raceways;
(2) Stored as the property of a member of the armed forces of the United States who is on active duty assignment;
(3) Located on a vehicle sale lot or at a commercial vehicle servicing facility;
(4) Located upon property licensed or zoned as an automobile scrap yard; or
(5) Registered and licensed under I.C. 9-18-12 as an antique vehicle.
(Ord. 1998-5, passed 7-14-1998)