Skip to code content (skip section selection)
No parking area, fence, building or other structure regulated by this chapter shall be located, erected, razed, moved, extended, enlarged, altered or changed in use until a zoning compliance permit has been issued by the Zoning Official.
(1) An application for a zoning compliance permit shall be filed with the Zoning Official by the owner of the land involved or by an authorized agent.
(2) The application shall contain a written statement of the intended use or change and shall be accompanied by a site plan showing the location of the proposed improvements upon the lot.
(3) Prints of all plans shall be submitted in triplicate showing pertinent dimensions to scale.
(4) The application and plans shall be signed by the property owner or his or her agent, and by the person preparing them.
(5) A fee established by the city shall accompany all applications to defray administrative and inspection costs.
(6) Where an application involves required site plan approval by the Planning Commission the Zoning Official shall refer the plan to the Planning Commission. Ref. § 154.10(D)(3)(a).
(1) No zoning compliance permit shall be issued unless the application and plans conform in all respects to this chapter and to other applicable city regulations and have been approved by any required review board or person.
(2) The zoning compliance permit shall state any special conditions imposed by this chapter or by any review board or person and shall be signed by the Zoning Official and the owner.
(3) A copy of the signed zoning compliance permit shall be sent to the city assessor.
(Ord. 161, passed 12-10-2001)