Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) This district is designed to accommodate modern manufactured housing communities or mobile home parks in a manner consistent with the general rules of the State Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) Commission.
(2) The regulations of this district are intended to provide adequate space and facilities for healthful living conditions for the occupants of those areas.
(3) Mobile home parks should be serviced by municipal services or by systems approved by the appropriate state, county and city agencies.
(4) All mobile home districts should have direct access to a public thoroughfare which provides safe and adequate access.
(B) Permitted uses.
(1) Manufactured housing communities; and
(2) Mobile home parks.
(C) Special land uses. No special land uses are permitted in the MH Residential District.
(D) Required conditions.
(1) Manufactured housing communities and mobile home parks shall comply with all regulations promulgated under the Mobile Home Commission Act (Public Act 96 of 1987, being M.C.L.A. §§ 125.2301 through 125.2350) as may be amended.
(Ord. 161, passed 12-10-2001)