Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Monument signs, freestanding and business center. Number: one per 300 feet of lineal road frontage, only one monument, freestanding.
(B) Wall signs.
(1) Number: one per tenant, additional signs will be allowed providing the aggregate amount
of signage does not exceed 15% of the face of the building.
(2) Size: no sign, of group os signs shall cover more than 15% of the wall to which the sign is affixed.
(3) Location: on wall of building facing street, alley or parking area.
(C) Real estate sign.
(1) Number: two per parcel.
(2) Size: no greater than six square feet.
(3) Location: minimum of eight feet outside of the right-of-way.
(4) Height: no higher than six feet.
(Ord. 167, passed - -2003; Ord. 182, § 16, passed 2-13-2012)