§ 52.077  METER FAILURE.
   In the event a meter does not appear to be reading consistently, or has ceased to register, a representative of the Water and Sewer Board shall estimate the amount of water used by the consumer. In the event the consumer is not satisfied with the estimate made, the matter may be referred to the Water and Sewer Board for final decision.
(Ord. 10-1997, passed 12-8-1997)