The following property development standards shall apply to all land and buildings in the C-P Zone:
A. Lot area. No requirements.
B. Lot dimensions. No requirements.
C. Building height.
1. Buildings and structures erected in the C-P Zone shall have a height no greater than thirty (30) feet. Heights in excess of the maximum may be permitted by conditional use permit, subject to the requirements of § 20.408.030 of this title.
2. Structures permitted above height limit. Roof structures for the housing of elevators, stairways, tanks, ventilating fans or similar equipment required to operate and maintain the buildings and fire or parapet walls, skylights, towers, steeples, flagpoles, chimneys, wireless and television masts, water tanks, or similar structures may be erected above the maximum height permitted in each zone. No structure shall be allowed for purposes of providing additional floor space.
1. Front yards and side yards on the street side of a corner or reversed corner lot shall not be less than fifteen (15) feet and shall not be used for off-street parking. If the required yard is across a local street from any residential zone, a wall not less than thirty (30) inches nor more than six (6) feet in height shall be erected on the building (setback) line where there is no building on said line and where parking is provided to the rear of said line.
2. Where the C-P Zone abuts any residential zone, there shall be a yard abutting the zone boundary of not less than ten (10) feet plus an additional one (1) foot of setback shall be required for each additional one (1) foot of building height in excess of ten (10) feet. Said required yard may be used for parking, loading and access. A solid wall not less than six (6) feet nor more than seven (7) feet in height shall be erected on the zone boundary line, to within fifteen (15) feet of any street property line.
E. Fences, walls and landscaping and property maintenance.
1. Required walls.
a. Walls along common property lines shall be erected as required in paragraph D. above.
b. Required walls six (6) feet or more in height shall be constructed of masonry material.
c. Required walls less than six (6) feet in height may be constructed of other permanent material not including wood or corrugated sheet material.
2. Permitted fences and walls. Fences and walls not to exceed seven (7) feet in height shall be permitted within any required side or rear yard area or along any common property line provided, however, that the wall or fence does not exceed a height of thirty (30) inches within the front yard or side yard on the street side of a corner lot.
3. The height of walls and fences shall be measured from highest ground level immediately adjacent to the base of the wall.
4. Landscaping. The provisions of § 20.236.040.M. of C-G Zone shall apply.
5. Property maintenance. The provisions of § 20.236.040.M. of C-G Zone shall apply.
F. Distance between buildings. No requirements.
G. Floor area ratio. The gross floor area of main building(s) shall not exceed fifty percent (50%) of the total lot area.
H. Off-street parking and loading.
1. All loading spaces shall be located behind either masonry walls not less than six (6) feet in height, or buildings so that they will not be visible from any abutting street.
2. The provisions of § 20.08.040 of this title shall apply.
I. Access. Access to all off-street parking and loading areas shall conform with requirements of the City Engineer, and shall be subject to modification by the Planning Commission upon review of the site plans.
J. Signs. The provisions of Chapter 20.28 of this title shall apply.
(Ord. 425, passed 10-14-68; Am. Ord. 873, passed 9-5-89)