A. City trees shall not be planted within the following distances of the following utilities and public improvements:
1. Sewer, gas or water lines - ten (10) feet.
2. Driveways - ten (10) feet.
3. Street lights - twenty (20) feet.
4. Power poles - ten (10) feet.
5. Intersections (curb radius area) - thirty (30) feet.
6. Fire hydrants - ten (10) feet.
B. The Director of Maintenance Services shall cause to be removed any city tree or part thereof which is injurious, or appears likely to become injurious to any utility or, other public improvement.
('61 Code, § 20.70) (Ord. 943, passed - - )