A complainant or respondent aggrieved by an order of the panel or the Municipal Administrator, including an order dismissing a complaint or stating the terms of a conciliation agreement, may obtain judicial review, and the Municipal Administrator may obtain an order of the court for enforcement of his or her order, in a proceeding brought in the municipal court. A proceeding under this section must be initiated within 30 days after the panel or the Municipal Administrator issued his or her order.
(Ord. 7906, passed 8-17-2009; Am. Ord. 8934, passed 6-7-2021)