Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The issuance of all new licenses and/or changes to current licenses shall be as follows:
(1) Application for the issuance of all licenses provided for in this chapter shall be made in the Judge Executive’s Office to the Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Administrator on such applications as prescribed by the State Alcohol Beverage Control Office. The license fee shall be due immediately after receiving the state license.
(2) No license shall be issued without the approval of the ABC Administrator.
(3) All new and renewal of annual licenses shall be filed and fees paid in the County Clerk’s Office not later than 15 days prior to the issuance date.
(4) If after a license has been issued, there is a change in any of the facts required to be set forth in the application, a verified supplemental statement in writing giving notice of the change shall be filed with the ABC Administrator within ten days after the change.
(5) All license fees collected pursuant hereto shall be placed in the General Fund of the County.
(B) The issuance date and due date for fees for all annual licenses shall be as follows:
(1) The issuance date for all such license for which, as of the effective date of this chapter and the licensee holds a valid corresponding state license shall be before November 30 of each year. The license fee shall be due at the time of issuance.
(2) All new licenses shall be issued when approved under the provisions of the state guidelines and the fee shall be due at the time of issuance. Fees due when issued after one-half of a year (May) will be one half of the fee for new applicants under NQ and NQ4 fees for malt beverage. No proration will be given for distilled spirits or wine.
(3) Applications for renewal of annual license shall be filed in the County Clerk’s Office not later than 15 days prior to the issuance date.
(Ord. 14-01, passed 1-7-14)