(a) Application for a driver’s license shall be filed on forms provided which shall contain the following:
(1) The names and addresses of two residents of the state who have known the applicant for a period of not less than two years and who will vouch for the sobriety, honesty and general good character of the applicant;
(2) The experience of the applicant in the transportation of passengers and a listing of all previous employment in transporting , if any;
(3) The educational background of the applicant;
(4) A history of employment for the past ten years;
(5) Date and place of birth;
(6) Home address; and
(7) Citizenship or immigration status.
(b) At the time of the application, the applicant shall pay the city a fee as set forth in § 14.03 of this code.
(Ord. 89-52, passed 10-2-1989; Ord. 91-14, passed 2-25-1991; recodified by Ord. 95-13, passed 8-7-1995)