Licenses shall be applied for not less than 15 days before the sale. Applications for license shall be made in writing and shall specify the following:
(1) Name and residence of the applicant and if a corporation the registered office thereof;
(2) The name and address of the or for which the is to be held and for which the license is being requested;
(3) The name and address of the manager or person responsible for the ;
(4) The number of days of the or ; and
(5) Such other information as the city shall require.
(1958 Code, § 142.01) (Ord. 65-9, passed 3-1-1965; Ord. 69-8, passed 1-20-1969; Ord. 74-110, passed 11-18-1974; Ord. 84-41, passed 8-4-1984; Ord. 87-77, passed 10-16-1987; Ord. 92-4, passed 2-10-1992; recodified by Ord. 95-13, passed 8-7-1995)