(a) Annual license application. The application for an annual license for incidental dance shall request the following information:
(1) The name, date of birth and street address of the applicant holding the dances;
(2) Whether the applicant is a natural , corporation, partnership or other form of organization;
(3) Whether all real estate and personal property taxes that are due and payable for the premises to be licensed have been paid, and if not paid, the years and amounts that are unpaid;
(4) The type of license (on-sale intoxicating liquor, on-sale 3.2% malt liquor, food, hotel/motel) the applicant currently holds; and
(5) Such other information as the City Council or shall require.
(b) Special event license application. The application for a special event dance license shall request the following information:
(1) The name and address of the or organization conducting the dance and the names and dates of birth of the or of the managers and officers of the organization;
(2) The date, time and place of the dance to be held;
(3) Whether the conducting the dance or the officers of the organization sponsoring the dance are citizens of the United States or resident aliens or have the legal authority to work in the United States; whether such are over 18 years of age; and whether such have been convicted of any crimes other than minor traffic offenses;
(4) The approximate number of expected to attend the dance;
(5) A copy of any lease, agreement or letter allowing the dance to take place on the premises if the applicant is not the owner of the premises on which the dance will take place; and
(6) Such other information as the City Council or shall require.
(1958 Code, § 136.01) (Ord. 8, passed 6-18-1953; Ord. 51, passed 11-16-1954; deleted by Ord. 87-77, passed 10-16-1987; added by Ord. 91-8, passed 2-4-1991; recodified by Ord. 95-13, passed 8-7-1995; Ord. 96-67, passed 12-16-1996)