(a) Suspension or revocation. The City Council may suspend or revoke a license issued pursuant to this Division Y for a violation of:
(1) Fraud, misrepresentation or false statement contained in a license application or a renewal application;
(2) Fraud, misrepresentation or false statement made in the course of carrying on the licensed occupation or ;
(3) Any violation of this Division Y or state law;
(4) A criminal conviction that is directly related to the occupation or licensed as defined by M.S. § 364.03, subd. 2, as it may be amended from time to time, provided that the cannot show competent evidence of sufficient rehabilitation and present fitness to perform the duties of the licensed occupation or as defined by M.S. § 364.03, subd. 3, as it may be amended from time to time;
(5) Conducting the licensed or occupation in an unlawful manner or in such a manner as to constitute a breach of the peace or to constitute a menace to the health, safety or general welfare of the community; or
(6) Any significant unauthorized deviation, enlargement or alteration of the approved site plan for the storage and sales display areas of the shall, in and of itself, constitute a basis for license revocation.
(b) Notice of hearing. A revocation or suspension by the City Council shall be preceded by written notice to the and a hearing. The notice shall give at least eight days’ notice of the time and place of the hearing and shall state the nature of the charges against the . The notice shall be mailed by regular mail to the at the most recent address listed on the license application.
(Ord. 93-20, passed 4-26-1993; recodified by Ord. 95-13, passed 8-7-1995; added by Ord. 2002-20, passed 6-3-2002; amended by Ord. 2008-15, passed 5-5-2008)