Any applicant seeking a house/structure moving license shall, at the time of application, pay all required fees and deposits; present evidence of public liability insurance coverage; post all required bonds; and file with the city engineer an affidavit of ownership containing the business name to be used by the applicant, the names and addresses of all principals or officers in the business, and the names of all agents or employees having a proprietary interest in such business. (Ord. 752, 3-10-1997)