Every person, firm or corporation who shall engage in the business of moving houses or structures shall be required to produce, prior to applying for a moving or right of way permit, a license from the city. Such license shall be made available from the city clerk's office for a fee in such amount as established by resolution of the city council and shall be granted upon the terms and conditions hereinafter specified. Such license shall be valid for the period from August 1 to July 31, or any part thereof. A valid certificate of insurance as described in section 9-8-13 of this chapter shall remain on file during the term of the license. (Ord. 752, 3-10-1997; amd. 2006 Code)