Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It is hereby determined that satellite dishes are of such a character that construction, installation and use thereof requires review and approval by the village prior to the installation thereof.
(B) The application shall include the following:
(1) A block plan showing the proposed location of the installation;
(2) A site plan, including the building(s) location(s) on the lot or premises on which the satellite dish antenna is to be installed and adjoining properties, including properties which abut the property on the other side of the street from the proposed location;
(3) Description of the proposed installation, including a picture or schedule of all elements thereof which would be exposed to view from adjacent properties;
(4) A visual impact of the installation on the abutting properties;
(5) Coloration of the antenna and detailed information as to the construction and stability of the antenna; and
(6) Other pertinent information as may be required.
(1992 Code, § 62.004) (Ord. 1-86, passed - - 1986)