Any individual person, partnership or corporation who establishes and/or operates any dance hall, recreational center, pool or billiard room, bowling alley or any related activity or any combination of the activities, shall first obtain a permit to carry out the activities from the Clerk of the Village of Birch Run who shall issue the permits only upon authorization of the Council of the Village of Birch Run meeting in a regular or special session.
(1992 Code, § 131.001)  (Ord. 1-65, passed - - 1965)