Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) In determining whether to grant primary approval of a plat, the Plan Commission shall determine if the plat or subdivision qualifies for primary approval under the standards prescribed by the Subdivision Control Ordinance.
(B) The standards fixed in the Subdivision Control Ordinance may not be lower than the minimum standards prescribed in the Zoning Ordinance for a similar use.
(C) As a condition of primary approval of a plat, the Commission may specify:
(1) The manner in which public ways shall be laid out, graded and improved;
(2) A provision for water, sewage and other utility services;
(3) A provision for lot size, number and location;
(4) A provision for drainage design; and
(5) A provision for other services as specified in the Subdivision Control Ordinance.
(Ord. 208, passed 12-19-1983)