Any person desiring to have premises connected with the water system of the city and all water customers whose water service has been cut-off, or where any premises has had the water service discontinued so as to render the application for the reinstatement thereof necessary, shall make application to the City Clerk, giving his or her name and the official house number of the premises on which water is desired. The information shall be filed by the City Clerk in his or her record kept for this purpose. At the time of application, the applicant should pay to the City Clerk and take his or her receipt therefor, the fees or deposits for the water service.
(Prior Code, § 17-303)