Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The annual budget proposal shall provide a complete program and financial plan for all funds for the budget year. It shall contain:
(A) A budget message, as specified in KRS 91A.030(7).
(B) A budget summary, as specified in § 24.303, supported by:
(1) An estimate of fund balance carry-forward, as specified in § 24.304;
(2) The amount of fund balance carry-forward not available for budgetary purpose due to fund balance reserve policies, as specified in § 24.305;
(3) An estimate of all anticipated revenues of the city compared to the previous years, as specified in § 24.306;
(4) Proposed expenditures compared to previous years, as specified in § 24.307; and
(5) An estimate of anticipated transfers, as specified in § 24.308.
(Ord. No. 06-18, § 1, 5-1-18)